Sunday, May 28, 2006

Here, There and Everywhere

We are a traveling group of people right now.

As I write this on Sunday, Marty is departing for Cancun. He will be staying at the Azul Beach Resort, one of our favorites. The occasion for his trip is that we have a large incentive group down previewing their chosen property (not the Azul) and having meeting regarding specifics about the group.

On Tuesday, Terrah will be departing for Hawaii. She'll be traveling to Oahu, Maui and Kauai (no small feat in a 5 day trip).

I'll be leaving for Costa Rica next Saturday. I'll be staying at the Occidental Grand Papagayo for three of the nights, the Monteverde Cloud Lodge for the remaining night.

We are also traveling on a smaller scale, since our home is on the market. We had two showings the first night it was on the market. (Thursday) We had one showing Friday night, FIVE showings yesterday and one showing today so far.

I always thought keeping the house clean constantly would be the most annoying thing about living in a house on the market. What I've found is that I really don't mind that. In fact, I prefer to keep the house picked up anyway. If anything it's easier on me now because I have more family support to keep things picked up than I do normally. For me, the hardest thing is the feeling that I can't get started on anything because I could be interrupted at any moment.

For instance, I really need to do some website work. Marty and Terrah have both given me pictures for property photo tours that I need to get put up. I need to take down that Iberostar special thats on our first page. (It expired Thursday.) I feel like I am in a constant state of flux due to not knowing when at any minute the showing service could call and we'd have to pick up and leave.

Right now I have several things planned that I need to do that we could do if we get another call. Just watch, there'll be no more showings today since I have a plan to use the time productively......

In other news, we have a new hire starting on Tuesday. We're very excited to welcome Heather.

More Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home