Saturday, September 23, 2006

My Favorite Travel Doo-Dads

I love travel gadgets. Every month, the Travelsmith and Magellans catalogs come on the same day. I love looking through them, thinking about how cool the various items are, and how much I would love to have them on my next adventure.

For instance, you know I'm planning a solo trip to Europe next month. There is actually a Magellans catalog on my desk right now. Here are the items on the dog eared pages that I am actually going to order for this trip:

The WonderVase

Travel Wash (This is actually a "restocking" I've used this for years.)

Converters and Adapters. (I've actually had a set of these, but I don't think they were very good...my curling iron actually burned a chunk of hair off my head because it was getting too much voltage and got too hot.)

I just recently purchased this Wheeled Backpack.

Some old favorites include:

Travel Pillow

Travel Blanket

Money Belt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home