Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tools!

Aren't you trying to do more with less? Isn't everyone? Less money, less time, it seems that everyone is feeling the squeeze.

If you read this blog or follow me on Twitter, you know that there are three new iPhones in our house. I'm dedicated to figuring out all of the ways it can make my life easier and/or more effective.

I haven't really utilized RSS feeds in the past. I've found, though, that there are people who are writing about things I'm trying to get better at, and I would be smart to avail myself of their wisdom. So, yesterday I set up Google Reader and set it up on my iPhone home screen so that I can easily access it while I'm standing in line, waiting at stoplights, etc.

I've added "Google Reader" to my morning list of things I do between 5:30am and 7am each morning. I've also added a task to remind me once a month to go through my subscriptions and see if I want to let any go.

Here is the list of people/sites I've subscribed to:
Chris Brogan
Copyblogger
David Allen
Inside Facebook
ReelSEO Video Marketing
The Happiness Project
Peter Shankman

Who else should I be reading?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home