Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm Here

I am blogging to you from the lobby of the Riu Palace Mexico. Tomorrow I'll be moving over to the Riu Palace Riviera Maya. My group comes in tomorrow starting at 9:30am.

This resort is beautiful. I've seen it before and it is the same as it ever was. The beach is beautiful and the resort is not at all crowded. The only "issue" I've had has been difficulty getting online. I know it sounds strange, but when are Mexico resorts going to give me broadband Internet in my room?

At 5pm I will meet someone over at the other resort for a site inspection. I don't think I've ever been at a resort on opening day before.

A Bride and three bridesmaids just walked by. How fun! We do destinations wedding all the time, they're all the rage right now.

Alright, I'd better pack up so I can get over to the other resort.

More later, provided I can get online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home