Thursday, June 01, 2006

Malaria!!?

I recently sent some great customers on a rather extensive trip to Africa and France. An odd combination, to be sure.

Actually, I mostly helped with the France part...I also arranged the air tickets. They were going to visit a family member who was currently working in Africa...then France was on the way home, more or less.

He built a website with pictures of his trip, a trip log and travel tips they learned along the way.

One thing he didn't mention on the website is that he came home with Malaria! They were both taking anti-malaria medication in preparation for the trip, but his was causing some harsh side effects so he stopped taking it. I'll bet he wishes he continued!

I appreciate the link to our website too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home