Friday, July 27, 2007

Various Things

1) We're back from Puerto Vallarta. We had a great time. I still love the Marival. This weekend I'll be editing all of the property video I took while we were there. I will put it here when I'm done.

2) I'm actually at the Apple Store right now. I had a 10am One to One appointment to work out some issues regarding my videos and You Tube. Basically, I wasn't pleased with the quality of my videos on You Tube. Turns out, You Tube sucks.

At this moment I am uploading an MPEG file up to one of my web hosts to see if it looks better. I think what I'll have to do is have my videos on YouTube, but also host better quality versions on my own host. Apparently the "featured" videos on YouTube are allotted more resources and, therefore, are viewed at better quality. Mine aren't featured (yet).

3) A really cool opportunity is happening with one of my kids. I can't get more specific in this public forum due to security concerns, but it's really cool.

4) My daughter and I will be going to Jamaica soon for our annual "Mother/Daughter Sleepover". This will be the first time we've done it out of town. Should be great fun.

My upload is almost done....so, go have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home