Saturday, July 26, 2008

A New Rosie

Mother's Day 2007 I bought a Macbook. I just got a pretty basic one. The hard drive was 80 Gb and I had 2 gigs of RAM. Lately I've decided that she needed a little sprucing up. So, I bought a copy of Leopard (the latest Mac operating system) and iLife 08 (which includes iMovie - the software on which I edit my famous videos.

I also ordered 2 gigs of ram and a 320 gig hard drive. I backed up with Time Machine, got a really tiny phillips head screwdriver and went to work.

Now I am blogging to you from a brand new Rosie. I've moved my iPhoto library over. I used to keep it on an external drive because it took up so much room, but now it's good and handy right on my brand new internal hard drive.

So now I think I'll go swimming and pour miracle grow on all of my flowers.

Yay for Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home