Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes

One of my clients offered to do some free consulting in exchange for a testimonial to put on the website for his new business. (THANKS MARK!!) Anyway, I just got his 26 page report and it has certainly given me food for thought. One of the thoughts I had while reading his report is that I should move this blog off of the Legacy Travel website and have it focus more on being a personal blog.

Recently we started a new blog about our Destination Wedding business. It will feature stories of our brides and their weddings, what went well and what they wish they had done differently.

I'm thinking I will also have one for Legacy Travel where people can share their trip stores and pictures. My mind is still forming this idea.

Fun fun! Always something new!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home