Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hotel Photo Tours

I've finally had time this weekend to accomplish something I've had on my mind for quite some time.

A while back we contracted with a company from Austin who developed hotel photo tours with photos taken agents on hotel site inspections rather than cropped, retouched and staged photos normally found on the hotels own websites. We felt like that was a fantastic service to provide to our clients because we could provide honest information about the hotels.

Sadly, that company went under a few months ago. (Good product, long story)

Since then I've had it in my mind that I could provide the same thing on our site. Sure, it would take a little coordination, but I feel up to the challenge.

FINALLY this weekend I've put together the first four tours. Check out the this page of the Legacy Travel website and look around.

I should be able to add about 6 Jamaica properties next week when I see the pictures Terrah came home with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home