Monday, June 05, 2006

Just another day in Paradise...

Today we did two site inspections and a river boat ride. We did an official site inspection of the hotel where we are staying (Occidental Grand Papagayo) as well as the Fiesta Premiere. So far the Occidental really is my favorite. It is closer to the airport (35 minutes) than some of the others and is more compact (i.e. you can walk around it ' most others you have to shuttle around the property).

I just finished doing a podcast with another agent on the trip who was stuck in the Riviera Maya for 8 extra days because of Hurricane Wilma. We sat together on the plane coming down and I thought her story was fascinating..I think you will too.

I am keeping an eye out for Traci, the Occidental rep. I want to do a podcast with her as well.

Today on our river cruise we saw howler monkeys, whitefaced monkeys, crocodiles and various birds. Quite fascinating.

We are having dinner at 9pm at the Italian restaurant (just a few of us, not the whole group).

Tomorrow we will go to the Monteverde Cloud Lodge which will involve a great deal of driving. I have become adept at going to sleep on the bus. The joke has become that any two points in Costa Rica are an hour and a half apart.

I am going to sign off and go look for Traci.

More Later. (I probably will not have access again until I get back to Texas!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home