Saturday, February 17, 2007

Great First Day...Everyone is Here


Today, I spent the entire day in a hotel lobby. Group members arrived throughout the day and I welcomed each one of them and assisted in their check in process.

Everyone has now arrived. We met at one of the bars and have all eaten dinner. The next thing for me is that I will be there for the beginning of their 9am meeting tomorrow just to show my face and make sure that everyone is taken care of.

Another task tomorrow is to catch as many people in photographs as possible. I prepare a photo slide show set to music and distribute it to each group member. Additionally I will take a group photograph, print it out 31 times, enclose it in a photo folder and distribute that as well.

For now I must go to sleep, tomorrow will be another great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home