Sunday, March 04, 2007

Has it Really Been a Whole Week?

I just looked up and realized it's been a week since I've posted. While I don't think anyone out there is hanging on my every word, I know how disappointing it can be to pull up someone's blog and find the same entry day after day after day.

About that, sorry.

Triskaidekaphobic much?

(Triskaidekaphobia is a fear of the number 13.)



Apparently some travelers were uncomfortable with the Brussels Airlines logo on the tail of the jet. It was made up of 13 dots. The airline has since added another dot to the logo.

Good Grief.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. I'm hanging...

7:56 AM  
Blogger Jon Gear said...

Okay, I am a hanger-on'r

I have a fear of the number 14; I think I'll write them a letter :)

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home