Monday, March 27, 2006

.pdf files...What a wonderful thing....

Excuse me while my inner geek shines forth for a moment.

I've really become enamored with .pdf files. I found a free .pdf writer that can be downloaded here.

It's so handy. Just now I completed a rather complicated rail itinerary that I would really like the client to see and approve before I pull the trigger. One option would be to call and verbally recap it to the client. Another option would be to, at the office tomorrow, print it out and fax it. The problem with this option is that a) I won't have a record of them having reviewed it and b) I would have to wait until tomorrow.

..enter .pdf. I just did a print screen, but I printed it to a .pdf file. This way I was able to email to him as an attachment...he'll review it and email me his approval. I'll have a record of it and it'll be speedy.

Technology...I just love it when it makes life easier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home