Thursday, March 30, 2006

What a day

I am beat. What an exciting day it haa been. As you know, I traveled early this morning with little sleep. Since then I've been to my ticket broker to pick up our Producers tickets, I've been to Amy's Bread to eat and to order cookies for tomorrow. I've been to the David Letterman Show and out to eat at Cacio e Pepe. (Very good.) After that we went back to Amy's Bread and ate a huge piece of cake.

We've been on the subway and walked all over. We ate at Hello Deli as well.

I mentioned earlier that Law and Order (SVU) is filming here. They tell me that the episode will air in October. I'm attaching a picture of a camera here in the lobby, but I am not sure if it will post.

The Letterman show was fun. They did pan out to the audience a couple of times. I am on the side of the audience where the band is. I am wearing a tan sweater.

I am writing this from the lobby of the hotel. The Law and Order people are supposed to be shooting on the street in a few moments and I might like to stay and watch.

More Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home