Thursday, June 15, 2006

The next big thing...

As I think I've mentioned, I am moving (personally, not professionally) from Plano to Addison. The moving trucks come in the morning. I hate moving. I am living in a box jungle. My daughter got an ear infection yesterday and we had to come to the office to get Advil because ours at home was packed. I went to run this morning and had to go through boxes to find my Timex Bodylink. (Heaven forbid that I should run without a multimedia readout of my speed, heartrate and elapsed distance.)

The move also means that I will be out of the office tomorrow and probably most of Monday. I am trying to work ahead as much as possible so as to not be swallowed up during this our busiest time of year.

Couple all of that with the fact that a great promotional opportunity just fell in our lap that will start on Tuesday and will likely monopolize us completely for the next two weeks.

Never a dull moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home