Friday, August 04, 2006

LegacyTravel Dot Com

I hope, by now, you've spent some time on our website. I completely design, update and maintain it all by my lonesome. I realize that our site is not the most technologically complicated site around, but I like it that way. My goal is to provide what people want with a minimum of hassle.

My main challenge with the website is the time it takes to keep it updated to the degree I would like to. I admire people whose jobs consist of one main task. Me? I still work directly with clients, accomplish all IT related tasks at Legacy Travel (not just the website), help with some of the accounting and marketing, sometimes sweep the floor and take out the trash.

My family is going to the beach next week and I am looking very forward to taking the laptop and having a "website-athon". I'm looking forward to a chunk of time when my attention isn't pulled in a thousand directions. Be watching for more hotel tours and more specials content, not to mention pictures and professional profiles of our staff.

It's a sickness, I know.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home