Saturday, October 21, 2006

....The One in Which Cathi Fries Her iPod

Consider this an advertisement for travel insurance.

I plugged my iPod in to be sure it would be good and charged up for the train trip tomorrow. An odd screen with a yellow triangle, an exclamation mark and something like a lightning bolt flashed for a moment....then.....nothing.

I had it plugged into the same converter that has been keeping this laptop alive and functioning for three days now but apparently the iPod didn't like something about it. I just called TravelGuard (I bought a policy before I left) and they assured me that I am covered for the iPod. I know it will be a pain to file the claim..they always want so much paperwork, but I feel better knowing I won't have to replace it at my expense.

I am sad that I won't have my iPod for the rest of the trip though.

:-(

More Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home