Tuesday, November 14, 2006

She's Baaaack (Again) !

I'm back from Cozumel!

It was a fabulous time. The Park Royal Cozumel did a fabulous job hosting us. The food and service was fantastic. I enjoyed the people I went with a great deal.

I saw the following hotels:

Hotel Cozumel
El Cozumeleno
Cozumel Palace
Park Royal Cozumel (our host hotel)
Reef Club Cozumel (including the new Sabor and Aura sections under construction)
Allegro Cozumel by Occidental
Grand Occidental Cozumel
Hotel Presidente Intercontinental

Really, there isn't a bad place to stay in Cozumel. Each property does a good job at what they do. There are choices in each price category and for each taste. The people in Cozumel are as friendly as ever and as eager to welcome you to their island and show you a good time.

I'll post more details in the coming days, but I just wanted to let you know I'm home.

More Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home