Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What do you want to hear about?

Okay, I admit it. I'm fresh out of ideas. I hope, by now, that you know that I have a podcast. Weekly, I bring to you an interview with some compelling personality in the travel business. I am able to get a big stock pile of recordings put together when I'm on a trip. Well, I just published the last one I currently have recorded. So...who you do want to hear from next? I have the equipment to record even a phone interview, so as long as I can get them on the phone.....

Suggestions?


In other news, my brother has a blog. Don't believe anything he says about me.

Finally, there is much talk in the media right now about consolidation in the airline industry. this article talks about how this trend will affect the consumer. Incidentally, it isn't good.

I hope you are enjoying a happy holiday season. Take a trip, you need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home