Monday, March 05, 2007

"Four More Days to Mex-A-Co, Do Da, Do Da"

(To the tune of "Camptown Ladies")

Yes, that's right, I'm headed back to Mexico on Friday. Why should I be so excited? I mean, this will be my third trip there within a month. I've slept almost as many nights in Mexico during the last 4 weeks as I have in my own bed.

I am so excited this time because I get to go with my family! In fact, my Mother in Law, Father in Law and Sister in Law will be coming as well. We have such a great time when we travel together. I especially love it when we go to an all inclusive together because my sweet mother in law doesn't have to fuss around worrying about preparing and cleaning up food. Even when we're at my house she fusses about food.

Bama, stop it! :-) (Love you)

Anyway, we're staying at the Azul Beach Resort. I started packing yesterday. I have pool toys, sand toys, a football and sunscreen. That's about all we'll need, right?

Ii actually ate dinner at the Azul Beach a week ago Saturday. It's a beautiful resort and I can't wait to get there. There is a playground right on the beach. There are also numerous beach beds lining the shore. Look for my husband on a beach bed, my kids in the water and me somewhere in between.

More Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home