Tuesday, March 06, 2007

So, what do you want?

One of my objectives right now is to increase the number of subscriptions to our opt in email list. I'm doing various things toward that end. For one thing, I've made it easier on each of the websites to sign up.

I've also started sending out specials to the members of the list. The challenge is that I've got list members in almost all of the fifty states. I clearly can't send the same email to everyone. This makes it time consuming, to say the least.

What I'm struggling with tonight is that when I send out specials, I also want to have the specials be part of an email that people will enjoy receiving. I want to perhaps include some travel news, maybe something humorous. I also don't want it to be too long, because who wants to get a long email?

One thought I just had is that perhaps in these early attempt I will include a request for suggestions.

Speaking of suggestions, do you have any?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home