Thursday, October 22, 2009

Presidential Libraries

Based on my wonderful visit to the Reagan Presidential Library, I'm now planning to visit at least two more in the next few months. (We have two currently here in Texas, a third one (for George W. Bush) will be right here in Dallas when it opens.)

In Austin, we have the LBJ Library. On my trip to Austin I also intend to see the Capitol as well as the Texas State History Museum. Great weekend! I would have hated it 20 years ago, now I find it fascinating.

In College Station we have the George Bush Presidential Library. I can't decide what else there is to do in College Station. If you know of something, let me know. :-)

The Clinton Library also isn't too far off up in Little Rock, Arkansas. Just a little further up the road is the Truman Library. I think that would be fun..to visit and see things from before I was born.

Also, I missed the last two days of blog posts. You didn't say anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home