Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's an iPod Miracle

For some reason, I decided to try plugging in my iPod in one more time to see if it had "healed". Hope springs eternal, I guess.

Miracle of miracles...it came to life. I left it plugged in all night and now it is fully charged. Just in time to do a podcast with Jiri (the guide from yesterday) before I leave this charming town.

I really am sorry to leave. These Castleview Apartments are so comfortable with such great facilities. I think I could just slow down and amble around this town for a few more days, but Prague awaits. I believe I am in a comfortable place in Prague as well, but without Internet access. :-(

I'd better hop in the shower so I can get over to breakfast before they close it down.

More Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home