Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Very Geeky Christmas To All


I hope you are enjoying this cozy season. I think this part of the year is magical even if just for the fact that just for a few hours tomorrow the capitalism machine grinds to a halt and we are able to take a short breath.

Whatever holiday you celebrate, I wish you a great one. Around Casa de Banks, we celebrate Christmas. I am blogging to you from my home where I am in front of the fireplace with my wireless laptop, just like in the days of yore. Nearby is the shorter of our two Christmas trees. An 8 foot Loblolly Pine, it displays a large number of home made and family ornaments and is adorned with colored twinkly lights. In the front living room there is an 11 foot pine tree whose exact breed I cannot remember at the moment. That tree has the Hallmark ornaments that used to belong to my mother and is adorned with white non twinkly lights.

On the television is the DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket. My husband is watching 8 games at once. How is it that he can keep up with eight football games at once and can't seem to remember something I tell him for 15 minutes?

I'm using this quiet afternoon to tinker with some things on my websites that have needed tinkering. I am proud to say that I have just figured out how to alter the search feature on Wild Travel Deals so that the user can select to see ALL of the deals out of his/her gateway rather than having to choose a specific one. (I had to utilize an "if/else" statement, for the information of my fellow geeks.) Also, I added a deals search page to the hot deals section of Legacy Travel.com Here it is if you want to check it out.

I hope you're enjoying your Christmas Eve, no matter what you're doing. I hope you're where and with whom you want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home